Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

May all of my friends and family who read this blog enjoy a happy, safe, and joyous holiday season. I very much appreciate your support for the writing I do here...without you I would not only be unable to have a blog, but I would also not have the sense of love and care that each of you has shown me this past year.

Thanks as well to those readers I do not know. I believe we share a common bond in recovery from addiction and that The Happy Hour is a place where we can go to share our concerns and issues, triumphs and achievements. A wish for the New Year is that I hear from more of you throughout the journey, and that you share with other readers here the joy and happiness that can come from being in recovery.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!...

All the best, Roger. W.

No comments: